Funda of Fundas
The basilisk lizard can, indeed, run across the surface of a body of still water, thus earning it the nickname Jesus Christ lizard. Basilisk lizards are found in tropical America from Mexico to Ecuador.
by Aniket Kumar (11 years)
- Dogs and cats are not furry people in disguise. They are wolves and North African wildcats in disguise.
- Ninety percent of all animal species that ever lived are now extinct.
- Some insects may live for as long as a year, even when their heads are cut off.
- Some fish like walking catfish, mudskippers and flying fish, can live on land.
- Hippo phobia is not the fear of hippopotami; it is the fear of horses.
Images under license with gettyimages.com